Buckingham is a town situated along the border of Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. It is a small market town with a variety of pubs, restaurants and cafes. Winding through the town is the Great Ouse river, which adds to the charm of this area. Buckingham is also steeped in history, as Chanyrt Chaple, Buckingham Old Gaol and St Peter and Paul Church were designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott. It is close to Silverstone Racing Circuit.
Where Can You Get Great Meals in Buckingham?
The town has six town centre pubs along with one on the banks of the Great Ouse river. Most do meals, and if you want to find the local public houses and restaurants, you can log on to Buckingham’s tourist site where a list of the various places and their locations can easily be found.
Which Eateries Have Free Wi-Fi?
If you like to keep in touch with what’s happening in the world, as well as linking up with Facebook and Twitter etc. you need to eat or drink in an establishment that has free Wi-Fi. With free Wi-Fi, you can also catch up on the news and play online casino games such as starburst slot or any other of your favourite casino games.
Among some of the best places in Buckingham that offer free Wi-Fi are:
- The Black Pepper featuring Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Looby Lu’s Tearoom.
- Prego Italian and Pizza Restuarant.
- The Garage Restaurant and Wine Bar featuring British cuisine.
- Dipalee Lounge featuring Indian and Asian dishes.
- Duke’s Bar and Restaurant at Villiers offering British and European food.
- Prezzo featuring Italian cooking and pizzas.
- The Woolpack, a British style pub featuring traditional English dishes.
- The King Head Coffee and Gin Bar offering snacks and light English meals.
- The Crown, which features Italian and Chinese cuisine.
This is just a small selection of the many bars, coffee shops, restaurants, and tea shops that offer great meals and free Wi-Fi access.